My favorite all time quotaton - The single most valuable thing I "own"

Thank you, Daddy. 

I could not respond earlier, but I will as soon as I find the right words. 

Much love, 

Liz

^ed


Begin forwarded message:

From: Marc Durant <MDurant@durantlaw.com>
Date: October 29, 2012, 2:35:33 PM EDT
To: "powersthatbeat@gmail.com" <powersthatbeat@gmail.com>
Subject: My favorite all time quotaton  -  The single most valuable thing I "own"

"Successful (and mentally healthy) people are able to accept whatever life visits upon them without going to pieces.  This means financial reverses, illness, death, divorce, separation, unrequited love  --  the list is endless.  And they have the ability to withstand the cruelties and inequities of life, to regroup, re-energize, think their way through a problem and go forward in a positive, constructive way."   Anonymous

 

__________________
Marc Durant
Durant & Durant LLP
325 Chestnut Street
Suite 1116
Philadelphia, PA 19106-2611
215.592.1818

Comments